- Rayter Z, Chinegwundoh F. An unusual case of omental hernia. Postgraduate
Medical Journal 1990 66: 682-683.
- Chinegwundoh FI. The disappearing fax. British Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Chinegwundoh FI, Gough AC, Kaisary AV, Smith DCA, Wolf RC, Spurr NK.
Debrisoquine metaboliser status as a risk factor for bladder cancer (abstract)
European Urology, 1992, p.254.
- Chinegwundoh FI, Gough AC, Kaisary AV, Smith DCA, Wolf RC, Spurr NK.
Debrisoquine metaboliser status as a risk factor for bladder cancer. Urology
1992 pages 383-386. ed. Giuliani L, Puppo P. publ. Monduzzi Editore.
- Chinegwundoh FI. Genoa: BPH discussion , prostate screening and ileal
segment bladders. Hospital Update 1993 19:14
- Chinegwundoh FI. Urology Update. Hospital Update 1993 19:614
- Chinegwundoh FI, Gough AC, Kaisary AV, Smith DCA, Wolf RC, Spurr NK.
Metabolic oxidative status - a predictor of bladder cancer? The Journal of
Urology (abstracts) 1993 4:484A
- Farrar D, Chinegwundoh FI. Urinary Tract Infections. Surgery 1994 12:5,
- Chinegwundoh FI, Ryan P, Luesley T, Chan S. Renal and diaphragmatic
endometriosis de novo associated with hormone replacement therapy. J Urol 1995
- Chinegwundoh FI, Kaisary AV. Smoking, bladder cancer and metabolic
oxidation. The Journal of Urology, Abstracts from the American Urological
Association Meeting, May 1994
- Chinegwundoh FI. Update on Urology. Hospital Update 1994 20: 423
- Chinegwundoh FI, Nayeem N. Experience of Burch colposuspension in a District
General Hospital. Br J Clin Prac. 1995 49:41-44
- Chinegwundoh FI. Recurrent testicular torsion. B J Urol. 1995 76:268
- Chinegwundoh FI, Kirkham JS. Two cases of volvulus of the stomach associated
with colon in the chest. Br J Clin Prac. 1995 49:152-153
- Farrar D, Chinegwundoh FI. How should I deal with recurrent urinary tract
infection in women. Medicine in Practice 1995 2:11
- Spurr N, Chinegwundoh FI, Gough A, Smith D. Poymorphisms in drug
metabolising enzymes as modifiers of cancer risk. Clinical Chemistry 1995
- Chinegwundoh FI. The post traumatic painful testis. J Roy Soc Med 1996
- Chinegwundoh FI, French M, Warfield A. Metastatic ureteral tumour. Urologia
Internationalis 1996 56:55-56
- Chinegwundoh FI, Kaisary AV. Smoking and polymorphism in bladder cancer. B J
Urol 1996 77:672-675
- Chinegwundoh FI. The early history of bladder cancer. Abstract in the
American Urological Association Meeting book Florida 1996
- Chinegwundoh FI. Genetic polymorphism and bladder cancer. European Urology
Abstracts 1996: Vol.30, supplement 2, abstract 286
- Chinegwundoh FI. Causes of readmission following prostatectomy. European
Urology Abstracts 1996: Vol.30, supplement 2, abstract 352
- Chinegwundoh FI. Glutathione s-transferases - responsible for
chemoresistance? European Urology Abstracts 1996: Vol.30, supplement 2, abstract
- Chinegwundoh FI. The early history of bladder cancer. European Urology
Abstracts 1996: Vol.30, supplement 2, abstract 1047
- Chinegwundoh FI, Khor T, Leedham P. Bladder metastasis from renal cell
carcinoma BJUrol 1997, 79(4): 650-651
- Chinegwundoh F I. Letter in the BMJ. December 1997. Surgical waiting lists
- Chinegwundoh F. I. The Early (Surgical) History of Bladder Cancer. In De
Historia Urologiae Europaeae volume 4, 1997. Publ. Historical Committee European
Association of Urology
- Chinegwundoh FI. Prostate Cancer. Review article in CME Bulletin Geriatric
Medicine. 1998; 1 (3); 75-77
- Chinegwundoh F, Oliver T, Farrugia D, Ansell W, Grant-Williams G.
Intermittent hormone therapy in advanced prostate cancer. Eur Urol 1999:35
(suppl 2); 1-196, abstr 47
- Chinegwundoh F, Liyanage G, Oliver T. Screening African-Caribbean versus
Caucasian Prostate Cancers for markers of enhanced malignancy. Eur Urol 1999:35
(suppl 2); 1-196, abstr 583
- Torabi-Pour N, Nouri AME, Chinegwundoh F, Oliver RTD. Standardisation and
Potential Use of HPLC for Detection of Cellular Placental Alkaline Phosphatase
Using Established Tumour Cell Lines and Fresh Bladder Biopsies. Urol. Int
- Farrugia D, Ansell W, Singh M, Philp T, Chinegwundoh F, Oliver RTD.
Stilboestrol plus adrenal suppression as salvage treatment for patients failing
treatment with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone analogues and orchidectomy. BJU International 2000; 85:1069-73
- Feneley MR, Jan H, Granowski M, Mather SJ, Ellison D, Glass J, Coptcoat M,
Kirby RS, Ogden C, Oliver RTD, Badenoch DF, Chinegwundoh FI, Nargund VH, Paris AMI, Britton KE. Imaging with prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) in prostate cancer. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases 2000; 3(1):
- Iles RS, Right M, Price K, Otite O, Chinegwundoh F, Persad R. Fetal antigen
2 (FA-2) a new serum marker for the detection and monitoring of patients with bone metastases. Prostate Cancer 2000; 3 (2) poster abstracts p.124
- Oliver RTD, Farrugia D, Ansell W, Chinegwundoh F. Potential of intermittent
hormone therapy for M+ and M0 prostate cancer patients. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases 2000; 3, 1-4
- Enver MK, Chinegwundoh F, Hoh I. Aspirin and transurethral resection of the
prostate. European Urology (supplememts 1) 2002, No.1,abstr. 674
- Chinegwundoh F. Prostate cancer: an update. Caribbean Health 2001; 4 (6):
- Oliver RTD, Lane T, Wells P, Chinegwundoh F, Nargund V. Medical
interventions relevant in prevention and management of early prostate cancer: a new potential role for GPs, schools' and works' medical officers, as well as STD, family planning and infertility clinics. Chapter 8 in The Effective
management of prostate cancer. Edited by Wallace, Oliver, Ash, Miles. Published by Aesculapius medical press, 2002
Chinegwundoh F I. Prostate cancer in ethnic
minorities. Men's health journal, 2003:2 (issue 3); 95-97
Chinegwundoh F I, Enver M K, Lee A, Ben-Shlomo Y, Kapoor S, Pati J. Increased risk of prostate cancer in UK African Caribbean immigrants. BJU International, 2003;91, supplement 2, abstract 79
Lane TM, Berney D, Chinegwundoh F, Hines J, Philp
T, Corr J, Oliver T. CGH-based microarrays in the analysis of prostate cancer
progression from high grade PIN (hgPIN) to hormone resistant and metastatic
disease. J Urol. 2003; 169(4):58-58 (abstract)
- Steggall M, Gann Y, Chinegwundoh F. Sexual dysfunction screening: the
advantages of a culturally sensitive joint assessment clinic. Sexual and
Relationship Therapy, 2004; 19:179-189
- Lane TM Ansell W Farrugia D Wilson P Williams G Chinegwundoh F Philp T Hines J Oliver RT. Long-term outcomes in patients with prostate cancer managed with intermittent androgen suppression. Urol Int 2004 ; 73: 117-22 [abstract]
- Chinegwundoh F, Anie KA. Treatments for priapism in boys and men with sickle cell disease (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Library, Issue 4, 2004. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. [abstract]
- Mohamed K. Enver, Paul D. Miller, Frank I. Chinegwundoh. Upper tract
surveillance in primary bladder cancer follow-up BJU International Vol. 94
Issue 6 Page 790 October 2004
- Thiagarajan Nambirajan, Syed Aslam Sohaib, Christopher Muller-Pollard,
Rodney Reznek, Frank I. Chinegwundoh. Virtual cystoscopy from computed
tomography: a pilot study BJU International Vol. 94 Issue 6 Page 828 October
Chinegwundoh F, Lee A, Radhakrishnan S, Hines J, Hill J, Oliver RTD. Immediate verus deferred radiation for patients receiving intermittent hormone therapy for locally advanced prostate cancer. Br J Urology International, 2005;95, supplement 5, abstract 124, page 91
Thwaini A, Shergill I, Radhakrishnan S, Chinegwundoh F, Thwaini H. Botox in urology. Int Urogynecol J pelvic floor dysfunction. 2005 Nov;19:1-5 [abstract]
Steggall M, Gann
S, Chinegwundoh F. Erectile dysfunction and management at an East London Clinic. J Diabetes Nursing. October 2005
Ghani K, Rockall A, Nargund V, Chinegwundoh F. Prostate biopsy: to stop anticoagulation or not? BJU Int. 2006 Feb; 97:22-25
Enver MK, Hoh I, Chinegwundoh F. The management of aspirin in transurethral prostatectomy:current practice in the UK. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2006; 88:280-283 [abstract]
Reichle J, Turk S, Chinegwundoh F, Buchholz N. Prostate stents as ultima ratio in unfit patients. Indian J Urology 2006; 22:68-70
Chinegwundoh F, Enver M, Lee A, Nargund V, Oliver T. Risk and presenting features of prostate cancer amongst African-Caribbean, South Asian and European men in North-East London. BJU Int. 2006 Dec. 98:1216-1220 [abstract]
Ghani K, Chinegwundoh F. The urological management of the patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. BJU Int 2006, 98(3):689-690 [letter]
Chinegwundoh F. Management of male stress incontinence. Trends in urology, gynaecology & sexual health 2006; 11(5):12-14 [full text]
Stegall M, Gann S, Chinegwundoh F. Management of erectile dysfunction and performance anxiety. Trends in urology, gynaecology & sexual health 2006; 11(5):32-36 [abstract]
Otite U, Baithun S, Chinegwundoh F, Nargund V, Iles R. Detection of human chorionic gonadotrophin-β in serum or urine of prostate cancer patients is of no clinical significance. Tumour Biology 2006; 27:181-186 [abstract]
Thwaini A, Naase M, Chinegwundoh F, Ghali L, Shergill I, Iles R. Gonadotropins and prostate cancer -revisited. Urologia Internationalis 2006; 77:289-296 [abstract]
Stegall M J, Butler J, Coals S, Chinegwundoh F. Heart disease and erectile dysfunction: management at a nurse led clinic. British Journal of Cardiac Nursing 2006, 1 (12):596-601
Radhakrishnan S, Lee A, Enver K, Thwaini A, Chinegwundoh F. Impact of
race on biochemical control after radiotherapy for localised and locally
advanced prostate cancer. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2006;9:
abstract on p467
Thwaini A, Ghali L, Baithun S, Chinegwundoh F, Ahmed R, Elterifi I, Morgan D, Iles R. HCB beta as a prognostic marker in adenocarcinoma of the prostate in men of multi-ethnic origins. Urology 2006, 68,supplement 5A: p97 abstract
Thwaini A, Naase M, Chinegwundoh F, Baithun S, Ahmed R, Morgan D, Richard L, Iles R. The association between genetic variant of luteinizing hormone and the incidence and prognosis of prostate cancer in groups of multi-ethnic origin. Urology 2006, 68, supplement 5A: p259 abstract UP-02.27
Radhakrishnan S, Lee A, Oliver T, Chinegwundoh F. An infectious cause
for prostate cancer. BJU Int. 2007 Feb. 99(2):239-240
Ben-Shlomo Y, Evans S, Metcalfe C, Ibrahim F, Patel B, Gillatt D, Anson K, Corbishley C, Kirby R, Muir G, Chinegwundoh F, Nargund V, Dorling D, Thomas B, Persad R. The risk of prostate cancer amongst black men in the United Kingdom:the PROCESS cohort study. European Urology supplement 2007; 6(2):176 abstract no. 616
Radhakrishnan S, Chinegwundoh F. Book chapter - Investigational
Therapies for prostate cancer in Urological Oncology. Editors: Nargund V,
Raghavan D and Sandler H. 2008, published by Springer. ISBN-13:978-1846283871
Metcalfe Chris; Patel Biral; Evans Simon; Ibrahim Fowzia; Anson Ken; Chinegwundoh Francis; Corbishley Cathy; Dorling Danny; Thomas Bethan; Gillatt David; Kirby Roger; Muir Gordon; Nargund Vinod; Popert Rick; Persad Raj; Ben-Shlomo Yoav; The risk of prostate cancer amongst South Asian men in southern England: the PROCESS cohort study. BJU international 2008;102(10):1407-12.
Metcalfe C; Evans S; Ibrahim F; Patel B; Anson K; Chinegwundoh F; Corbishley C; Gillatt D; Kirby R; Muir G; Nargund V; Popert R; Persad R; Ben-Shlomo Y; Pathways to diagnosis for Black men and White men found to have
prostate cancer: the PROCESS cohort study. British journal of cancer 2008;99(7):1040-5.
Mohammed Aza; Chinegwundoh Frank. Prostatitis syndrome, an overview.
Archivio italiano di urologia, andrologia : organo ufficiale [di] Società italiana di ecografia urologica e nefrologica / Associazione ricerche in urologia 2008;80(3):115-22.
Borchert Dietmar H; Sheridan Elizabeth; Papatsoris Athanasios; Zaman Faruquz; Barua Jayanta; Junaid Islam; Pati Jhumur; Buchholz Noor; Chinegwundoh Francis. The case for probiotics in urology. BJU international 2008;101(4):413-4.
Ben-Shlomo Yoav; Evans Simon; Ibrahim Fowzia; Patel Biral; Anson Ken; Chinegwundoh Frank; Corbishley Cathy; Dorling Danny; Thomas Bethan; Gillatt David; Kirby Roger; Muir Gordon; Nargund Vinod; Popert Rick; Metcalfe Chris; Persad Raj; The risk of prostate cancer amongst black men in the United Kingdom: the PROCESS cohort study. European urology 2008;53(1):99-105.
Borchert D, Sheridan L, Papatosoris A, Faruqz Z, Barua JM, Junaid I, Pati J, Chinegwundoh F, Buchholz N. Prevention and treatment of urinary tract infection with probiotics: Review and research perspective. Indian J Urology 2008, 24 (2):139-144
Ghani K, Oliver R T, Chinegwundoh F. Human immunodeficiency virus-associated prostate cancer:clinicopathological findings and outcome in a multi-institutional study [letter]. BJUI 2009;103,270-271
Chinegwundoh F, Cave G. Book Chapter "Vasectomy" in
Essential Urology in General Practice. Editors Araya M, Shergill IS, Silhi N,
Grange P, Bott S. 2009. Publishers MA Healthcare Ltd. ISBN-13:978 1 85642 372 4
Odedina FT, Akinremi TO, Chinegwundoh F, Roberts R, Yu D, Reams RR, Freedman ML, Rivers B, Green BL, Kumar N. Prostate cancer disparities in black men of African descent: a comparative literature review of
prostate cancer burden among black men in the United States, Caribbean, United Kingdom and West Africa. Infect Agent Cancer 2009, 4 Suppl 1:S2
Ben-Shlomo Y, Evans S, Patel B, Anson K, Muir G, Persad R, Metcalfe C, Chinegwundoh F; PROCESS Study Group. Differences in the epidemiology and presentation of prostate cancer in Black and White men in England: lessons learnt from the process study. BJU Int. 2009 Mar;103(6):723-4.
Mohammed A, Chinegwundoh F. Testicular varicocele: an overview. Urol Int.
Evans S, Metcalfe C, Patel B, Ibrahim F, Anson K, Chinegwundoh F, Corbishley C, Gillatt D, Kirby R, Muir G, Nargund V, Popert R, Wilson P, Persad R, Ben-Shlomo Y. Clinical presentation and initial management of black men and white men with prostate cancer in the United Kingdom: the PROCESS cohort study. Br J Cancer. 2010 Jan 19;102(2):249-54.
Hameed A, Chinegwundoh F, Thwaini A. Prevention of catheter-related urinary tract infections. Br J Hosp Med (Lond). 2010 Mar;71(3):148-50, 151-2.
Kheirandish P, Chinegwundoh F, Kulkarni S. Treating stuttering priapism. BJUI, 2011:108(7);1068-1072, October 2011
Kheirandish P, Chinegwundoh F. An unusual case of triorchidism. J Roy Soc Med Sh Rep, vol 1 no. 6 55 November 2011
Kheirandish P, Chinegwundoh F. Ethnic differences in prostate cancer. British Journal of Cancer 105, 481-485 (9 August 2011)
Third-Generation Salvage Cryotherapy for Radiorecurrent Prostate Cancer: A Centre’s Experience. Philippou, P, Yap, T, Chinegwundoh, F.
Urol Int (DOI:10.1159/000332220) Published Online: January 24, 2012
- Akhter W, Khan F, Chinegwundoh F. Should every patient with haematospermia be investigated? A crititical review. Central European J Urol. 2013; 66(1):79-82
- Akhter W, Chinegwundoh F. Role of MRI in the diagnosis of prostate cancer, a proposal. Clincal and Experimental Medical Sciences, vol 1, 2013, no3, 111-116
- Akhter W, Benton S, Chinegwundoh F. Are PSA, free to total PSA ratio & P2PSA levels helpful to monitor pathological grades of prostate cancer patients on active surveillance. Journal of Endourology. October 2013, 27(S1):P1-A470. Doi:10.1089/end.2013.2001
- Chinegwundoh F. The PSA controversy: is overtreatment a price worth paying for earlier diagnosis? [letter]. Br J Family Medicine July/August 2014; 18
- MacAttram M, Chinegwundoh F. Improving Cancer Screening Access for London's African Caribbean Communities living with a diagnosis of mental illness. Report published in paperback 2014 by Black Mental Health UK & Cancer Black Care. ISBN 978 0 9929995 0 6
- Jones A, Chinegwundoh F. Update on prostate cancer in black men within the UK. ecancer 2014, 8:455 DOI: 10.3332/ecancer.2014.455
- Oliver T, Blackburn L, Chinegwundoh F. The significance of vitamin D deficiency and anaerobes in prostate cancer. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers and Prevention 10/2015: 24(10 supplement): B89-B89. DOI:10.1158/1538-7755.DISP14 -B89
- Thakare N, Chinegwundoh F. Prostate cancer in the African Caribbean community. Trends in Urology and Men's Health 07/2015; 6(4). DOI: 10.1002/tre.472
- Tilki M, Thompson R, Robinson L, Bruce J, Chan E, Lewis O, Chinegwundoh F, Nelson H. The BME third sector:marginalised and exploited. Voluntary Sector Review 2015; vol 6(1): 93-101
- Ream E, Finnegan-John J, Allchorne P, Pedersen V, Trevatt P, Chinegwundoh F. Evaluation of a community-based outreach clinic for prostate cancer. European Journal of Cancer Nursing 09/2014; 18. DOI:10.1016/S1462-3889(14) 70037-7
- Thakare N, Njoku V, Turk S, Chinegwundoh F. How are multidisciplinary team decisions implemented in prostate cancer patients? Poster MP-23.11. Urology 84 (4 supplement 1), October 2014.
- Thakare N, Chinegwundoh F. Validation of psa-age volume (PSA-AV) formula for predicting prostate biopsy outcomes in a UK cohort. Poster published as an abstract in Urology 84 (4 supplement 1), October 2014.
- Ahmed M, Thakare N, Chinegwundoh F. Outcomes for transperineal template guided prostate biopsy. Abstract published in International Journal of Surgery (2015) 23 S15-S134.
- Bolodeoku J, Bains S, Chand V, Bacon R, Chinegwundoh F. An evaluation of point of care test i-CHROMA prostate specific antigen method for screening in the community. The Journal of Near-Patient Testing & Technology June 2017, 16(2):93-96.
- Er V, Lane JA, Martin R, Persad R, Chinegwundoh F, Njoku V, Sutton E. Barriers and facilitators to healthy lifestyles and acceptability of a dietary and physical activity intervention among African Caribbean prostate cancer survivors in the UK: a qualitative study. BMJ Open 2017, vol 7, 10, e017217.
- Oliver T, Prasher S, Chinegwundoh F, Wilks M. Identification of low oxygen tolerating bacteria in prostate secretions of cancer & suspect cancer patients: aetiological and therapeutic relevance. The Lancet 390:S71, November 2017.
- Bamidele O, Mc Garvey H, Lagan B, Ali N, Chinegwundoh F. Life after prostate cancer: A systematic literature review and thematic synthesis of the post-treatment experiences of Black African and Black Caribbean men. European Journal of Cancer Care, October 2017.
- Chinegwundoh F, Smith S, Anie K. Treatments for priapism in boys and men with sickle cell disease. Cochrane database of systematic reviews (online) September 2017.
- Chinegwundoh F. Urine sample collection: issues and a solution. Trends urology & Men’s Health 2018, volume 9 issue 1 Jan/Feb 2018.
- Andrews C, Fortier B……Chinegwundoh F…... Development, evaluation, and Implementation of a Pan-African Cancer Research Network: Men of African Descent and Carcinoma of the Prostate. Journal of Global Oncology 2018; DOI: 10.1200/JGO.18.00062.
- Mohammed F, Odedina F, Ibrahim S….. Chinegwundoh F….Okpala I. Overexpressions of cortisol, annexin V and Lost in expression of PD-L1 and DARC proteins are associated with aggressive prostate cancer phenotypes in Black men: A CaPTC Cohort Study; Cancer Research 78(13) DOI:10.1158/1538-7445.AM2018-2638.
- Mohammed F, Odedina…….Chinegwundoh F…..Okpala I. Cortisol and health-related quality of life as prognostic indicators for prostate cancer risk in West African black men in Nigeria, Cameroon and the USA: the CaPTC Cohort Study. Cancer health disparities, 2019.
- Bamidele O, McGarvey H….Chinegwundoh F….McCaughan E. “Man in the driving seat”: A grounded theory study of the psychosocial experiences of Black African and Black Caribbean men treated for prostate cancer and their partners. Psycho-Oncology June 2019.
- Bamidele O, McGarvey H….Chinegwundoh F….McCaughan E. “Hard to reach, but not out of reach”: Barriers and facilitators to recruiting Black African and Black Caribbean men with prostate cancer and their partners. European Journal of Cancer Care, December 2018.
- Beltran L, Leach E, de Fonseka S, Bolodeoku J, Chinegwundoh F. An evaluation of the novel i-CHROMA point of care testing (POCT) method for the analysis of prostate specific antigen (PSA) in serum. Biomed J Sci & Tech Res 9 (4) 2018.
- Bolodeoku J, Coker O, Bains S, Anyaeche C, Kim K, Chinegwundoh F. The performance of the point of care test (POCT) i-CHROMA PSA method using internal and external quality assessment schemes: United Kingdom External Quality Assessment Service (UKNEQAS) and Randox International Quality Assessment Service (RIQAS). Curr Trends Med Diagn Meth 2018: CTMDM-104. DOI:10.29011/CTMDM-104. 100004.
- Chinegwundoh F I, Smith S, Anie KA. Treatments for priapism in boys and men with sickle cell disease. Cochrane Database Systematic Reviews 2020 April 6;4:CD004198. doi: 10.1002/14651858. CD004198.pub4.
- Chinegwundoh F, Perera R. Evaluating psychological support services available for men living with prostate cancer and their carers and families across England. BJU International 2019 Nov 26. doi: 10.1111/bju. 14959.
- Chowdhury TA, Khan H, Druce MR, Drake WM, Rajakariar R, Thuraisingham R, Dobbie H, Parvanta L, Chinegwundoh F, Almushatat A, Warrens A, Alstead EM. Flipped learning: Turning medical education upside down. Future Healthcare Journal 2019 Oct;6(3):192-195. doi: 10.7861/fhj.2018-0017.
- Oliver T, Wilson P, Ansell W, Philp T, Chinegwundoh F, Shamash J, Shaw G, Ahmad A. A prospective audit of intermittent anti-androgen versus pituitary blockade suggests a bipolar androgen type strategy may be safe in untreated prostate cancer. Urol Int. 2018;100(2):172-180. doi: 10.1159/000485255. Epub 2017 Dec22.
- Chinegwundoh F, Bamigboye E. A case series of a novel phenomenon of ‘whiplash bladder’. Case studies in surgery vol 5, No. 2 (2019). Doi:https:/:doi.org/10.5430/css.v5n2p20.
- Odedina, Folakemi T., Camille C Ragin, Damali N. Martin, Richard P. Moser, Joann S Oliver, Alicia C McDonald, E. L. Rice, Jennifer Nguyen, Frank Chinegwundoh, Belinda Morrinson, Ernest Kaninjing, Mohammed Boie Jalloh and Renee Reams. “Standardized Global Behavioral and Epidemiological Measures for Prostate Cancer Studies in Black Men.” (2019). Companyofscientists.com.
- Fatiregun OA, Chinegwundoh F…….Odedina F. Quality of Evidence on prostate cancer in Nigeria. Published 7 May, 2019. Cancer Health. Companyofscientists.com.
- Oliver T, Bhudia R, Chinegwundoh F, Wilks M. Anaerobes in prostate cancer: new approaches to treatment and prevention. J Clinical Oncology 2020; volume 38, issue 15 supplement e13606 abstract.
- Collaborative group research - as part of CRC/BPG UK Familial Prostate Cancer Study Group.
- Book Chapter: Men’s Health in the Kumar & Clarke Textbook of Clinical Medicine, 10th edition, 2020.
- Bolodeoku J, Pinkney S, Chand V, Anyaeche C, Kim TK, Chinegwundoh F. Serum total testosterone measurement using point of care test (POCT) I-CHROMA testosterone method in healthy male volunteers. Research and Reviews Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, vol 6, issue 4, pages 1-6, November 2020
- Jonosky JB, De Villiers N, Wadee R, Chinegwundoh F, Adam A. (2020). Large bowel obstruction from advanced prostate cancer in a 41-year-old: the role of genetic testing. South African Journal of Surgery, 58(3), 163.